Creating the right nutrient mix for your hydroponic growing operations is a delicate science.
With the Nutrient Delivery System, along with our full line of WATER-POWERED DOSERS and ELECTRIC METERING PUMPS, you can automate your process to create fine-tuned, multi-chemical mixes with repeatable results, every time!
AUTOMATE YOUR NUTRIENT DELIVERY SYSTEM
The Nutrient Delivery System Series are perfect for:
Nutrients • Fertilizers • Insecticides • Fungicides • Acids • Caustics • Wetting Agents • Disinfectants • Cleaners
• Water-Powered – 3/4″ kits (Flow Range 2 – 10 GPM)
• Electric – 3/4″ kits (Flow Range 0.5 – 20 GPM)
• Micro-Doser System – 3/4″ kit (Flow Range 0.5 – 20 GPM)
• Water-Powered – 1 1/2″ kits (Flow Range of 5 – 40 GPM)
• Electric – 1 1/2″ kits (Flow Range of 5 – 60 GPM)
• Micro-Doser System – 1 1/2″ kit (Flow Range of 5 – 60 GPM)
WATER-POWERED MEGA-FLO SERIES:
(Flow Range of 5 – 400 GPM)
• Dosatron D20S – 100 GPM (2″ NPT)
• Dosatron D132 – 132 GPM (3″ NPT)
• Dosatron D400 – 400 GPM (4″ Flange)
Discover how we can provide you the right Nutrient Delivery System by calling 1-800-451-6628 today!
"Outdoor hydraulic bypass injection solutions with Dosatron."
"Click clack all day, every day!"
"So fresh and clean. Just want to take the time to thank Dosatron. Your product support is amazing!"
"This is how the Dosatrons we use work: driven by water pressure and not by electricity, this feeding system will continue to operate even during blackouts. The system is easy to install and removes all the reservoir work from growing freeing your time to be able to focus on your plants more personally. It also allows you to dial in better and be able to rule out contaminated resi factors in the event of an issue, narrowing down your process of eliminations. Thank you, Chris, for livesaving equipment and personal guidance installing - worth every dollar and some!"
"Big thanks to Chris at Dosatron for coming through and training. The manifold in this room supplies two rooms and allows you to choose from up to three feed regimens that are controlled by three different Dosatron panels."