pH correction is an essential part of growing quality plants.
The best solution to automate this process is with the Etatron pH Control Dosing pumps. They can be retrofitted into existing irrigation or the NDS systems, as well as incorporated into new fertigation system designs.
With the electronic Etatron pH Dosers you can:
- Eliminate stock tank pre-dilution
- Improve your worker’s safety
- Reduce human error
- Lower your labor costs
- Increase your profits
For volumetric pH correction, the dosing pump runs off a signal from a basic water meter, dosing chemical proportionally into the water flow. When the flow rate volume increases, the pump speeds up the dosage rate to meet the demand. If the flow rate volume slows down, the dosing rate decreases accordingly.
The Etatron pH Control Dosing pump also works well with pH probes. It corrects the pH range to what the grower has input.
Etatron pH Correction Dosing Pumps features include:
- Elimination of diluted stock tanks
- Directly injects micro-amounts
- Doses either pH UP or pH DOWN
- Reduces human error
- Includes an easy-to-use interface
- The housing is acid-resistant
- Has a 2-year warranty
- Works in-line with existing NDS